Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome!

To all the new transfers: Welcome!

In this group, TS1, God has really blessed us with the presence of many people. I believe God really wants to do something in this group, to stir up something in each and everyone of our hearts. I couldn't make it in time for the celebration today for cg but I really want to welcome the transfers! You all add freshness, life and blessings to the group. Hope to get to know you all better as the days go by. =D

As a human being, I make mistakes. If I have ever said or done anything that hurt, disappoint or anger anyone, I sincerely apologize. I'm sure in future I will continue to hurt people, knowingly or unknowingly. Please bear with me, correct me in love. I can be defensive but am willing to talk sense. I have many weaknesses but I'm sure this group will help me to grow in these areas.

It's kind of random and awkward to talk about the above but being a family member of TS1, there will surely be times when I step on people's toes or I am being stepped on. However, God has placed us together, in a group, in a family for a reason. Whether we are comfortable or not, as long as we know who we are serving, I'm sure we will grow. Let's focus on God, not on the people. Be in love with God over and over again.

Qiulian

No comments:

Post a Comment